Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Pollution in China

Each photograph is purging with emotion. The photographer is capturing the way of life of these poor people. Each photo has a different meaning. Personally, looking at every one of these photos, I automatically compared to these pictures to my own life and how fortunate I am to be living where I am. I found every photo very impressive the way he captured so much in such a simple photo in an unusual environment. I think that each photograph helped the text a lot. I was reading the text and then when looking at the photographs below, the photos proved that pollution is as bad as they are stating in the text. The article would not be a strong and powerful with just pictures and without the text, and also the other way around. Each part enhances the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment