Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Culture Clash Reflection
















learned a lot throughout this assignment. One thing that really stood out to me, was the differences and similarities in Beijing. Just by looking at all of their photos, I learned a lot and find their way of living very interesting. I might be visiting Beijing in June, so I found this project really fun knowing that I am going to be living in their environment for a couple of days.
One part of this project that was challenging for me, is making sure that everything in the project flowed and made sense. I wasn’t sure if putting a ferris wheel in the middle of a city, but overall, I like the way my project turned out. Another difficulty that I came across, was adjusting the lighting. This project was very time consuming and the lighting was one of the most time consuming parts, in my opinion. In the end, I went from knowing nothing in Photoshop, to knowing enough to get by. I really enjoyed this project and hope to do more with Photoshop in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment